Talk:PHP / Mobile
 PHP and Mobile Editions -- separate pages?
Should we break up the PHP and Mobile editions into separate pages? Or does it still make sense to keep them together?
- They're combined because that's how it is in the SVN. And at times, the bug fixes made affects both. You know, I might see about possibly combining the two even more so! --Miquel Fire 19:53, 1 October 2007 (EDT)
- I can see an argument for and against. Really tough call. Can I say "I don't know--you decide"? --Eric H. Jung 20:38, 1 October 2007 (EDT)
- Depends on if there's a release that actually makes you download both at once. --Miquel Fire 20:44, 1 October 2007 (EDT)
 what about a S60v3 or J2me version?
I would like to have PM instaled on my N73 (which in case you don't know, runs Symbian Series 60 third edition) so I can just switch tasks fromt he browser to it, generate the password, copy to clipboard and then switch back to the browser and paste the generated password witohut having to depend on external servers to generate my password, could you do this please? --TiagoTiago 10:28, 13 July 2008 (EDT)
- Someone just needs to write it. If you can find a developer for S60v3 or J2ME, then maybe they can help us out. I'm thinking about making a J2ME for my phone at some point, but I have a bit of learning to do first. Too bad my phone doesn't have copy and paste though...--Miquel Fire 09:00, 14 July 2008 (EDT)
- once you have something working, I would be glad to test to see if it is compatible with the copy/paste functionality of S60 phones :) (if you get the basic system that would display the generated password before having the algorithm for generating the password itself yet, just make a prototype that puts somthing like the classic "Hello World" as a placeholder for the password and I'll try to test that when possible) --TiagoTiago 03:45, 14 July 2008 (EDT)
- btw, the current web based version isn't compatible with copy/pasting, could you try having the password be output in a text field please? --TiagoTiago 03:57, 14 July 2008 (EDT)
- I'll see about that.--Miquel Fire 09:00, 14 July 2008 (EDT)