Comments welcome
What about the security of the rest of the pages in a Web app? Does each page need to go through the same authentication process after the login is successful?
- Not sure exactly what you mean... the sole purpose of passwordmaker is to generate your passwords
- for different sites, and to help keep you safe from phishing attackes and the like. It can also
- populate the username and password fields for you. But it has nothing to do with website encryption.
- Tanstaafl 14:57, 24 March 2009 (EDT)
Quit working with NetFlix and Firefox 3.5. Any workarounds.
 Thoughts from the heart
The everyone eternally makes the assumption that the airing of an error is comparable with the origination of actually - that the error and facts in fact are plainly opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured on a particular error, is usually fully another fault, and possibly identical worse than the elementary one.
- Eh... What? --Miquel Fire 00:54, 16 April 2010 (UTC)